1. What is your go-to product for a Sunkissed summer glow?
Face - St. Tropez Gradual Tan
Body - Jergens BB Body Cream
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
Every single novel by my favorite author, Emily Giffin! Pictured: Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof, Heart of the Matter (audiobook, read by Cynthia Nixon aka MIRANDA HOBBS!!!), Where We Belong, and The One & Only (e-book)
This was the photo Emily Giffin shared on her Facebook page, of me reading Where We Belong at the Colesseum in Italy!
3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
Elizabeth and James Nirvana White
4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?
Yard work or walking!
5. What's your go-to summer and/or beach food?
Garden veggies or a juicy, ripe peach!
6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite?
Face - It Cosmetics CC+ Cream
Body - Neutrogena Ultra Sheer 100+ SPF (I had malignant melanoma at the age of 26, I mean business with my sunscreen)
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, how do you cool off?
A long, lukewarm shower and thin, soft Forever 21 pajamas!
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer?
Up in a bun or messy topknot, or in long loose waves.
9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2014?
Essie I'm Addicted
10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows do you recommend for summer?
We are currently watching 'Friday Night Lights' on Netflix and it's great!
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
All of the above! Foundations - Neutrogena Healthy Skin or Makeup Forever HD. BB/CC Cream - It Cosmetics. Tinted Moisturizer - Laura Mercier or Sonia Kashuk.
I have a whole basket in my chest for tinted moisturizers alone! (Pictured: Laura Mercier x 3, Sonia Kashuk x2)
12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
I have reached for both this summer, but definitely sunglasses the most. I can't see without them. Favorites this summer? My Tom Fords or Ray Ban aviators.
13. What is your summer jam this year?
Stewardess is somethin' sexy,
leanin' pourin' Coke and whiskey
Told her about my condition,
got a little mile-high flight attention
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some of the things on the list.
Not really. We are blessed to be able to travel a lot and go on lots of vacations, and I love every place we go. This summer we had a Dirty Dancing getaway and spent the 4th of July at the lodge the movie was filmed at. That was super fun and definitely something I always wanted to do!
See my blog post on the whole thing here...
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
Tankini or one piece. My favorite this summer is a black fringe one from, where else, Forever 21!
16. Summer means heat...and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year?
This one's easy. Deodorant.
17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or 2) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
Ooh, that's a toughie. I'd say maybe a creamy, yummy, cool and refreshing key lime pie with a graham cracker crust crumble, with white chocolate chips. YUMMY.