1. What is your go-to product for a Sunkissed summer glow?
Bronzer! I am back on a Nars Laguna kick, and I LOVE the limited edition Tahiti Laguna one they have out. It's just a slightly larger pan of their classic Laguna bronzer housed in a compact with a baby Ita brush. So great to travel with!
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read?
The last book I just finished reading (I read it in two days), Holly Madison's Down the Rabbit Hole. Memoirs and autobiographies are my favorite types of books and this one did not disappoint!
I met Holly a few years ago in Vegas, so I was so excited to read this!
3. What's your signature summer scent this year?
I have 2: Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet and Replica Beach Walk. They smell SOOOOOO good!
4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do?
Travel/Vacation - I'm always up for a trip! That or go to my mom's to swim and hang out with family ❤️
5. What's your go-to summer and/or beach food?
A fresh, ripe, juicy Summer peach!
6. Sunscreen is always important, but it's a MUST in summer! What's your favorite?
For the body I love the Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist with Broad Spectrum SPF 100+. For the face I love to wear a Coola one on days I'm not wearing makeup, and on days I need some coverage I love my It Cosmetics CC+ Cream with SPF 50+.
7. After a day in the summer sun and heat, how do you cool off?
A shower or a bath and light/airy pajamas. I have been loving my satin short pajama set from Victoria's Secret!
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer?
Either up and out of my face in a top knot or my usual wavy/loose curls.
9. Must-have nail polish for summer 2015?
I have 3: Nails Inc Floral Street, Nails Inc Swan Street, and Essie Chillato!
10. Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows do you recommend for Summer?
As far as Netflix shows go, hands down I would say Orange Is The New Black. I love that and I always watch each season within two days of it's release. (The 3rd season was just released this month!!) But, my favorite part of Summer is always BIG BROTHER on CBS! The 17th season just started this past week and it is absolutely heavenly having it back on! Yay!!!
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
All of the above! In my current rotation I have been using Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, Coola Natural BB Cream, It Cosmetics CC+ Cream, Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation, and the Dior Airflash Foundation.
12. It's super bright outside! Do you reach for sunglasses or a hat?
Both! But, normally it's just a great pair of sunnies. This Summer I have totally been loving my Quay Australia shades!
13. What is your summer jam this year?
If I had to choose just one song I would say "Smoke" by A Thousand Horses.
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some of the things on the list.
No bucket list really, every Summer I just aim to take a few trips, see something new. This year we have already been to (Cancun) Mexico, Nashville, Florida, and I just got home from a New England getaway as well (Boston, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard, Maine, and New Hampshire). I love to travel!
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
One piece. My two favorites this year are actually both black and white (I didn't mean to do that!!!) Striped one is from Forever 21, black and white polka dot one is from Walmart.
16. Summer means heat...and sweat! What's your favorite sweat proof product this year?
17. Summer wouldn't be complete without a scoop (or 2) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
That was SO much fun, guys! Let me know your favorites and what you're loving!